Thursday, April 1, 2010

Josiah Funnies




Garrett and I were talking and I mentioned that something would be funny. Josiah overheard this and said, "Hahahaha! Thats funny!" 
~~~
I had just fed Solomon and gotten him to sleep in his car seat (we were heading out the door) and Josiah started to play with Solomon. I asked Josiah to please stop playing with Solomon as he was sleeping! Josiah did not listen and I had to tell him a second time. This time, his response was, "No, he's MY Solomon!"
~~~
Eli was sitting on his car and Josiah was pushing. I told Josiah to stop because its not nice to push and he could hurt Eli. Josiah responded, "But he's touching me and I'm trying to get the bug!" Okay maybe its not so funny, but I'm amazed at how well he putting sentences together.
~~~
A lot of his sentences lately have started with "He, he, he is...."
~~~
He wanted me to take him outside. But I told him that I should brush hair first. So he ran into the bathroom and grabbed a baby brush and came back and started to brush my hair. He then stepped back, looked at it, and said, "Thats better!"

1 comment:

Alice said...

Thank you for your sweet comment at my blog! Your boys are adorable! I agree they are such blessings, girl or boy. I would be perfectly happy with a 5th! :)